Ascot Park Polo Academy is the largest Polo Training Academy in the world with a range of world class facilities and a range of tuition to cater to all levels of player - from the non-rider to the professional player. We offer:
Why have a Discover Polo Lesson™?
We have a proven formula for fun and safety! For International Visitors - Play Polo in the UK
- Challenge & thrill of learning to ride a Polo pony - especially for non-riders - who make up 65% of those we teach - something totally different - Polo is an exhilarating all around team sport.
- Polo is a tactical team sport and is ideal for those who enjoy interesting and competitive sports - come with your friends and have a friendly match!
- Beautiful surroundings and magnificent facilities in the Surrey countryside but easily accessible to London and Heathrow - great for a weekend day out - bring the family and a picnic!
- Challenging yet safe because of our highly trained staff and ponies and use of an enclosed all-weather arena. Instructors are all Hurlingham Polo Associated accredited.
- Special Events catered for - memorable and exciting birthday or Christmas Parties, Stag or Hen Days
- Ascot Park welcomes visitors and all those who want to try polo when visiting the UK. We have a range of opportunities for visitors to play and learn polo here including: Polo Holidays, Polo Intensive Training, Discover Polo half days, Ladies Chukkas, mixed Instructional and Academy level Chukkas.
- Or for the more experienced players, tournaments are run regularly through both the summer and winter seasons. We have something for you that will geared to level of polo you want to play, from the completely uninitiated (non-riders welcome!) to the advanced player. All equipment (except riding boots) and ponies supplied so there are no packing problems!