Ascot Park Polo Club Facilities
Ascot Park Polo Club is proud to host a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Welcoming new training centre visitors each week through the Discover polo experience and with regular players progressing up through the training centre chukka levels into Club polo, the Club and it's members greet visitors with enthusiasm. Spectators are welcome throughout the year and the club's grounds provide great open spaces where children can play safely and dogs can enjoy the outdoors with their owners.
- Set in 120 acres of land in beautiful countryside close to London and Heathrow
- 3 full size grass grounds and a stick and ball practice ground
- The largest all-weather outdoor polo arena in Europe for year-round polo
- Over 50 hire ponies available for both non-members and members
- Livery for 60+ horses
- Club House and hospitality facilities